Formating output for email

Seth Chander recently wrote

> ...my apologies for the one-dimensional Mathematica notation here.
> Until newgroups better understands Mathematica notebooks or until
> MathML, this is the best I can do

Meanwhile we can convert the output cells to  OutputForm  by using
Cell>Convert To...
, or we can make the default be OutputForm by using Cell>Default Output
Format ...

We then get the old Mathematica2.2 form.  For example

In[8]:=
Integrate[Sqrt[1+x^2], x]

Out[8]=
            2
x Sqrt[1 + x ]   ArcSinh[x]
      2              2

Allan Hayes: Training and Consulting Leicester, UK
hay@haystack.demon.co.uk
voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198
fax: +44 (0)116 271 8642