Re: Mathematica 3.0 Palette for Physics SI Fundamental Constants

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12380] Re: Mathematica 3.0 Palette for Physics SI Fundamental Constants
  • From: dreissNOSPAM@nospam.earthlink.net (David Reiss)
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 02:05:02 -0400

For the values of the fundamental constants see  the Particle Data Group
at http://pdg.lbl.gov/

When you have finished your work it would be very useful to the global
Mathematica community to share you work through MathSource
(http://www.mathsource.com).   For information on submitting to
MathSource see http://www.mathsource.com/submission.html.

--
David Reiss