Re: Pagination problems Mathematica 3.0

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12444] Re: Pagination problems Mathematica 3.0
  • From: "Dr Paul E Howland" <PEHowland@dera.gov.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 13:31:16 -0400

As an aside here, I have recently put in a suggestion to Wolfram that
they include a "Print Preview" feature in future releases of the front
end to at least allow the user to spot these irritating page breaks
before reams of paper are consumed.  I believe they are considering the
idea - any further comments from Wolfram to this news group would be
interesting...

Paul

Dr P E Howland
Sensors & Processing Sector
DERA Malvern
tel. +44-(0)1684-895767

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer and do not
represent the views, policy, or understanding of any other person or
official body.