ListContourPlot with (x,y,z) values

Can anyone point me to a source for a package or show me how to modify
ListContourPlot so that I can use (x,y,z) values. The standard package
takes an array of z values leaving me or someone else to translate the
matrix indices into x and y coordinates.

I did a quick search of mathsource and Tom Wickham-Jones's book but
didn't find a solution.

Thanks much,

Joel W. Cannon                 |   (318)869-5160          Dept. of
Physics               |   (318)869-5026  FAX    Centenary College of
Louisiana |       P. O. Box 41188		       |
Shreveport, LA 71134-1188      |