Run Math away from host Mac?

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12549] Run Math away from host Mac?
  • From: yashumati@aol.com (Yashumati)
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 18:11:12 -0400

I have a single-machine Macintosh license for Math 2.2. I would like to
connect to my host computer on which it is installed from a remote Mac
via appletalk and run Math off it . So far, I have been able to open up
Math application but the kernel does not start up (Error message: Could
not find Packages folder). I know both Math and kernel  run on the host
perfectly well and am able to execute the cells.
Do I need to change any preferences? Technically, I should be able to
run it as long as a single copy is running at any given time. Advise,
please!
-Yashodhara Pawar