Re: help about klotoid-integral-solution

You can find Mathematica programs for the clothoid and its
generalizations in my book, listed below.  The programs are available
via anonymous ftp from bianchi.umd.edu.

The most straightforward definition of the clothoid uses Mathematica's
FresnelS and FresnelC, but then it plots very slowly. A definition of
the clothoid using NDSolve plots much faster.

Alfred Gray

Visit the galleries of surfaces and curves: http://bianchi.umd.edu

Just published: Modern Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces,
Second Edition.  CRC Press, December 1997.