Representations of simple Lie algebras

Hi,

Is anybody aware of a Mathematica package allowing to calculate
properties of irreducible heighest weight representations of simple
finite Lie algebras? E.g. input is the heighest weight of a certain
group, output its dimension, ...

As I cannot always read news, I would be grateful if a copy of the
replies is cc-d by e-mail to me (asevrin@tena4.vub.ac.be).

Thanks in advance, Alexander Sevrin