How do you suppress output from a third party package?

Mathgroup:

I have a third-party package that runs in the notebook front-end in
Mathematica 3.0.1 for Windows.

The function included in the package returns a vector of numers when
run.  This is all I want.

It also prints out intermediate results in the notebook.  This is bad as
 I must run the function many times.  As a result, this intermediate
output fills up my notebook.

Is there some magical way I can tell a notebook to suppress print
statements???

Thanks in advance,

Chris Farr