Color printing problems with Deskjet HP 670C

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12621] Color printing problems with Deskjet HP 670C
  • From: "Culioli JC" <culioli@cas.ensmp.fr>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 02:38:20 -0400

Hello all,

I would like to know if it is normal not to be able to print with a
Deskjet HP 670C  under Mathematica 3.01. I use the latest drive (9.03)
on a Win95 pentium. Each time I try to print in Color,
Mathematica crashes.   Black and White prints ok, though (except some
shaded graphics).
Is this a known problem ? Has somebody solved it ? I did not find the
answer in the Technical Support Printing problems web page.
Thanks .
JC CULIOLI  , culioli@cas.ensmp.fr