Re: Multinormal CDF and Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg14637] Re: Multinormal CDF and Mathematica
  • From: Brian Boonstra <boonstb at cmg.FCNBD.COM>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 13:47:05 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Colin

	Good grief!  You are perfectly right, of course.  I just assumed the
identity matrix case (which I was actually just using to test my
understanding of the syntax) would work the same as the general case.

	Testing with a nontrivial covariance matrix shows that the CDF[]
implementation works just fine.  Thanks for your reply - it was a big
help!

	Best Regards,

		Brian