Re: Re: Can I get ComplexExpand to really work?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg14654] Re: [mg14635] Re: Can I get ComplexExpand to really work?
  • From: Jurgen Tischer <jtischer at col2.telecom.com.co>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 02:10:03 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Allan,
imagine the list contained an error, it read 54 instead of 55 as the
last element. Your calculation still gives the same function, and the
test resolves to wrong. But if you define f to be p[Length[data]],
everything is fine (of course the function is different).

Jurgen

PS: Please don't take this too serious, I never succeeded in extending
those sequences in tests, I always was wondering what would happen
if...