Stupid problems on bracket and parenthesis! Please Help
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14887] Stupid problems on bracket and parenthesis! Please Help
- From: "Stud" <k at yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:12:05 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I am new with Mathematica. I just installed version 3 for windows. I don't know what happened somehow I can't get the bracket and parenthesis going. Whenever I did "shift 9 or shift 0," it gave me L or H..... And the s gives me only letters. Is there a setting that determines keyboard layout or option to change? Thank you very much for your help. I would appreciate it if you could email me the solution to me directly to kangchun at umich.edu. Thank you very much.