Stupid problems on bracket and parenthesis! Please Help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg14887] Stupid problems on bracket and parenthesis! Please Help
  • From: "Stud" <k at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:12:05 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I am new with Mathematica.  I just installed version 3 for windows.  I
don't know what happened somehow I can't get the bracket and
parenthesis going. Whenever I did "shift 9 or shift 0," it gave me L or
H..... And the []s gives me only letters.  Is there a setting that
determines keyboard layout or option to change?  Thank you very much
for your help.  I would appreciate it if you could email me the
solution to me directly to kangchun at umich.edu. Thank you very much.