Question from venezuela

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg14211] Question from venezuela
  • From: Hernan Andres Zu~iga Medina <zunigaha at ing.ula.ve>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 03:00:41 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello my name is Hernan Zuniga, I am tesista of predegree in the
University of The Andes - Merida Venezuela. At the moment I am
developing my thesis in Growth of Crystals with the Mathematica program
by using CELLULAR AUTOMATA for it; but I have a problem with the
handling of the vicinities. It wanted to ask if it can help thanks me
for its attention.

The question is the following one: when it is used the vicinity of Moore
and is wanted to evaluate the site depending on the nearest neighbors,
I can be changed the site but I need to change some of the nearest
neighbors at the same time.