Re: Mouse is always a hand with Linux.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14280] Re: Mouse is always a hand with Linux.
- From: dreissNOSPAM at nospam.earthlink.net (David Reiss)
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:51:58 -0400
- Organization: EarthLink Network, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <6vf3ll$dcs at smc.vnet.net>, "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at cpkwebser5.ncr.disa.mil> wrote: > I hope this is an easy question. My mouse cursor always appears as a > hand when it is placed over the input part of the window. This renders > the mouse useless in manipulating input. I am using S.u.S.E. Linux > 5.3, and the KDE desktop. The mouse has worked fine in all other apps. > Does anybody know what is wrong? > > TIA, > > Steve > > -- > > The linux counter: http://counter.li.org -Registered Linux User # > 79059 S.u.S.E. Linux: http://www.suse.com > KDE: http://www.kde.org > SaMBa: http://samba.anu.edu.au > Mathematica: http://wri.com > StarOffice: http://www.stardivision.com > > I think. > I think I am, > Therefore I am. > I think? - Graeme Edge of the Moody Blues I don't know what the problem might be, but a colleague of mine recently had this happen on his SGI. The problem remained no matter how many times he exited and restardted Mathematica. However, doing a hard reboot of his computer solved the problem... --David -- David Reiss dreissNOSPAM at nospam.earthlink.net To send personal email, remove the words "nospam" and "NOSPAM" from the email address