Re: Mouse is always a hand with Linux.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14245] Re: Mouse is always a hand with Linux.
- From: Rod Pinna <rpinna at minos.civil.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:51:30 -0400
- Organization: The University of Western Australia
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at cpkwebser5.ncr.disa.mil> writes: > > I hope this is an easy question. My mouse cursor always appears as a > hand when it is placed over the input part of the window. This renders > the mouse useless in manipulating input. I am using S.u.S.E. Linux > 5.3, and the KDE desktop. The mouse has worked fine in all other apps. > Does anybody know what is wrong? > I get the same thing under Debian/Gnu linux. The easy, though not obvious solution, is turn turn your num-lock off. Regards, Rod Pinna