Mathematica 2.0.3 on PowerPC?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg14309] Mathematica 2.0.3 on PowerPC?
  • From: dalem at owc.net (Dale Medendorp)
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 01:21:24 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

This is a copy of a thread from comp.sys.mac.scitech.  Can anyone here
help me? The basic problem is that I want to run my old version of
Mathematica (2.0.3 Extended) on a StarMax 4000/160 running MacOS 8.0.
Can it be done?

Dale Medendorp

--------
Copy from comp.sys.mac.scitech:

Mathematica 2.0.3 Extended doesn't offer the option of non-FPU
intstalls.

I'll send this thread over to the mathematica newsgroup.  My initial
thinking was that this was as much a Mac question as Mathematica.

Thanks for the help!

Dale