Re: dll's from within....

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg14436] Re: [mg14407] dll's from within....
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at linmpi.mpg.de>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 03:32:32 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Jeff,

the answer is no! You can make a MathLink program that implements Your
functions.
One of the best ideas in Mathematica is the platform independence and
MathLink
programs will run on all machines that have Mathematica and will run
over a network
connection.

Or tell me how to compile a MS-Windows dll on a Linux- or SGI- machine.

Regards
  Jens