page breaks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg14488] page breaks
  • From: "James L. Fisher" <jlfisher at imt.net>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:59:08 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to print some data on banner paper. This data may use up to 10 ft
of paper.

1. How can I stop the page breaks?
2. Is there a good way to rotate the data 90 deg  for printing in
Mathematica on banner paper?
3. Is there a better program to use like Excell, etc?

Ex:
I want to print stage in ft  for 6 weeks of record using 15 min
intervals of data (like an A-35 chart for those of you who know what
that is). The days should be about 2.5 inch for width(long way on
banner paper) and the stage would be 1 in = 1/2 foot for stage in hight
( short way on banner paper). Paper should be printed with grid lines
and a line connecting the data.

Data ex:

     Date        Time  Stage
03/02/1998  1315  2.95