Re: Too Tny Fonts! in fractions, summations, etc.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14470] Re: [mg14426] Too Tny Fonts! in fractions, summations, etc.
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at linmpi.mpg.de>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:58:48 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Erik, try from the menu Format | Maginfication | 150 % Otherwise you may use the options expector from menu Edit | Preferences | Formatting Options | Expression Formatting | ScriptMinSize -> 5. and increase the value to say 12 (pt) Hope that helps Jens -----Original Message----- From: Erik Neumann <erikn at usa.net> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: [mg14470] [mg14426] Too Tny Fonts! in fractions, summations, etc. >Please, does anyone know how to change the default size of fractions, >summations, etc. so that they are not sooo tiny! > >They are hard to read, and setting each one manually with the "set font >size" command is not only too much work, but also usually I wind up >with things of various sizes which looks even worse. > >I am using Mathematica 3.0 on Windows. > >Thanks, >erikn at usa.net > > >