Using a function defined by NIntegrate in NonLinearFit
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14499] Using a function defined by NIntegrate in NonLinearFit
- From: Olivier Pelletier <pelletie at lps.u-psud.fr>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:59:17 -0400
- Organization: Universite Paris-Sud, France.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
my problem is the following: I have defined a funtion inten[q_,a_,b_,c_]:=NIntegrate[...] Now I want to perform a non linear fit using inten[q,a,b,c] as a model. The problem is that NIntegrate as HoldAll as an attribute which seems to generate a conflict. Anyone being able to help. Thanks in advance. Olivier Pelletier Laboratoire de Physique des Solides 91190 Orsay France