Re: Help, I have Syntax Errors in allmost all files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg14044] Re: Help, I have Syntax Errors in allmost all files
  • From: dreissNOSPAM at nospam.earthlink.net (David Reiss)
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 03:50:27 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Take a look at the package Corruption.m located at,

 ftp://ftp.wolfram.com/pub/outgoing/Support/Corruption.m

It is a work in progress by WRI, and may help you  in your darkest hour.

--David

--
David Reiss
dreissNOSPAM at nospam.earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dreiss
To send personal email, remove the words  "nospam" and "NOSPAM" from the
email address