Re: 3D Object from Listplot?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14145] Re: [mg14116] 3D Object from Listplot?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at linmpi.mpg.de>
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 18:57:12 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, You can use the Utilities`DXF` standard package to save the 3d data. The most modeler support the import od DXF files. This will destroy the mesh structure of the data and You get single polygons. But typical the modeler try to link the polygons together. My MathGL3d will support QuickDraw3D metafiles with the export of triangle meshes for SurfaceGraphics objects. Contact me if You wan't a stable beta version with this feature. Regards Jens -----Original Message----- From: Your Name Goes Here <username at lisp.com.au> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: [mg14145] [mg14116] 3D Object from Listplot? >How do I manipulate data from an image file after using Listplot3D, to >create a mesh object that I can import into a 3Dmodeller such as >Imagine or Lightwave or Rhino. > > > >