How display negative contours with dashed lines?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16865] How display negative contours with dashed lines?
- From: WOOD DAVID M <dmwood at slate.Mines.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 21:35:30 -0500
- Organization: Colorado School of Mines
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Howdy all. Despite rooting around like a cyber-pig after Mathematica truffles (with DejaNews, AltaVista, and on MathSource), I can find no suggestions or even mention of something that I suspect isn't hard to do [except for me :)] I'd like to produce contour plots for which NEGATIVE function values are indicated as dashed lines, while other values use solid lines. Can anyone suggest how I can on-the-fly specify ContourStyle options that will display negative contour values (say in ContourPlot or ListContourPlot) as *dashed* lines, via (e.g.) Dashing [or in any other way]? Many thanks! -- David M. Wood Department of Physics, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO 80401 Phone: (303) 273-3853; Fax: (303) 273-3840 e-mail: dmwood at physics.Mines.EDU ; NeXTMail welcome