customizing Mathematica notebook styles (was Re: Mathematica Notebooks)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16834] customizing Mathematica notebook styles (was Re: Mathematica Notebooks)
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 21:35:16 -0500
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 30 Mar 1999, Kathy Clendenen wrote: > [ Clipped from: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica ] > Where is the best place to get information on how to customize the > mathematica notebooks? I've used some of the templates in the > CalculusWiz program and I would like to learn more about how I can > change them around (Different color headers and different fonts for > example) and how I can create my own templates for notebooks. See the notebook Document Formatting Strategies by Andre Kuzniarek that was preseted at the 1998 Worldwide Mathematica Conference. http://www.wolfram.com/conference98/schedule/document_formatting_strategies.html As well as Paul Abbot's talk Formatting Technical Papers, which was given at the same meeting: http://www.wolfram.com/conference98/schedule/formatting_technical_papers.html -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.