Re: Re: Re: Precision graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16873] Re: [mg16823] Re: [mg16631] Re: Precision graphics
  • From: Jason Gill <jgill at vbimail.champlain.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 02:24:17 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Nicolas,
    When working with long labels, at least for Plot labels,( I haven't tried it
with axes/frame labels but I assume it works)
I use the following PlotLabel command:

PlotLabel->StyleForm[
  ToString[ColumnForm[{"PlotLabel Line 1",
        "PlotLabel Line 2 ","PlotLabel Line3"},Center]],
  FontSize->12]

in this example, I end up with a 3 line label, which is centered, and I have also
employed StyleForm to increase the font size.
Hope that helps.

Jason