- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16929] Dynamic Programming
- From: "Rho_" <loikjuik at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 02:32:36 -0400
- Organization: UniRed - TdP
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I was wondering if anyone on the list has tried to compute dynamic programming problems in Mathematica. I'm currently designing and advanced Economics course and it's all made inside Mathematica. It covers from static optimization to calculus of variations and optimal control theory. Among the pending subjects of this project are: game theory, incenctive compatible contracts and general equilibrium. I've consulted three books: two edited by Hal Varian and one under the title "Mathematics and Mathematica for Economists" by Huang, Cliff J. and Philip S. Cooke. It would be nice to know if there is somebody who has made Economic analysis on Mathematica on any of the subjects menctioned above. Thank you so much.