- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16956] Matrix manipulation
- From: "Martin" <maa.150 at rsk.dk>
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 02:32:50 -0400
- Organization: Global One Communications Denmark
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
question : I have 2 matrices with 2 coulomns each. The first have 57 rows and the other 200 rows. The first coulomn in each matrix contains ID numbers and I would like to compare the two matrices and make a new matrix containing the ID number and the numbers in the second row , so the new matrix will be with 3 coulomns and 57 rows. how to do that ?