Re: ContourPlot: non-rectangular domains?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16954] Re: ContourPlot: non-rectangular domains?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 02:32:49 -0400
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi David, Tom Wickham-Jones book "Mathematica Graphics .." TELOS Springer has tha package for contour plots on non-rectangular domains. The packages and MathLink binaries (updated to Mathematica 3.0) are on MathSource. Hope that helps Jens "David P. Johnson" wrote: > > I used Maple some before settling on Mathematica. Although, Maple is > not as well suited to my needs, it did have one extremely nifty > feature. You could make 3D and contour plots with non-rectangular > domains. This was accomplished by allowing the second range to be a > function of the first variable.