LogLogListPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17162] LogLogListPlot
  • From: "James L. Fisher" <jlfisher at imt.net>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 01:46:46 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to modify LogLogListPlot ,with an extra argument called  offset,
which will work exactly like LogLogListPlot except that it will
effectively plot Log [y-offset] verses Log[x]   ( instead of Log[y]
verses Log[x]  )                  ***AND ***
have the scales along the y-axis  adjusted to reflect this adjustment in
the y-values.

It is this adjustment of scales that is giving me trouble. I need some
modification of the function LogScale in the Graphics`Graphics package
that would incorporate my offset.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
James