Re: MathLink C/C++?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg17154] Re: MathLink C/C++?
- From: rmille1 at aol.com (RMille1)
- Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 00:59:41 -0400
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Get the latest version from their website. They should work with no prob. Or at least I had no problem with them. Well up to about the first 10,000 evaluations when they usually crash and burn. >I am using MathLink in Visual C++ 5.0 and Mathematica 3.0.1, and have been >unsuccessful getting C++ programs to build; C programs work fine. Are C++ >constructs (classes, etc.) not acceptable in MathLink programs? > >