About help browser notebooks/hyperlinks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg17165] About help browser notebooks/hyperlinks
- From: Iacovos Kyprianou <nskypr at ucy.ac.cy>
- Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 23:53:13 -0400
- Organization: University of Cyprus, Physics Dept.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to write documentation for a package I created. The problem is that I want to use some hyper links that call other help notebooks. I use the standard Create Hyper link from Input but when I click on the hyper link a notebook opens not in the help browser but in a separate window. How do I create help browser hyper links? Note that in the Mathematica book there is no documentation on the help browser, in the book Programming in mathematica there are some trivial things and nothing in mathsource. Please reply to my email because currently I am not subscribed in the list :) -- __________________________________________________ | | | Iacovos Kyprianou 7 Paxon Anthoupoli | | University of Cyprus Nicosia 2302 | | Physics Dept. Cyprus | | nskypr at ucy.ac.cy | | http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atlantis/3848/ | |__________________________________________________|