?-Can complete notebooks be converted to Postscript?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg17185] ?-Can complete notebooks be converted to Postscript?
- From: silver1 at inreach.com (Silver Jones)
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 01:20:59 -0400
- Organization: InReach Internet
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have seen a few notebooks that were converted to Adobe Acrobat PDF files. I would like to be able to do this, but Iam not sure how this was accomplished. I hope there is a way to accomplish this without converting to Tex first. Is the only way to accomplish this is to do the following: complete notebook->Tex->Postscript->Distiller->PDF If someone knows how to convert a complete notebook to Postscript(.ps) this can then be run through Adobe Acrobat Distiller to get a PDF file. Is the following procedure possible? complete notebook->Postscript->Distiller->PDF Is software other than Wolfram available or needed to accomplish this? If so, is it available for the Mac Platform? I wish this was possible in Publicon, but it does not seem to be part of the program - why? Is this so painful that it is best just to leave the document as a notebook and make MathReader available to all who are interested? Any advice or help along thes lines would be appreciated. Thank you, -- Silver Jones