Saving as Bitmaps

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17098] Saving as Bitmaps
  • From: engp7696 at leonis.nus.edu.sg
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 02:32:25 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Sirs,

I have a problem with graphics file I generate using Mathematica 3.0.

Suppose I generate a graph by say the Plot command and print the resulting
graph from Mathematica itself the resolution and quality of the graph is
very good.

However if I save the cell in which the graph is plotted as a bitmap file,
the resulting resolution /quality of the new graph in the bitmap format is
very poor. Is there anyway to retain the original quality of the graph
in a bitmap file format?.

Anyhelp would be useful.

Thanks

Sincere regards
Vivek

				VIVEK PAI
UNIVERSITY					RESIDENCE
Room : E5-03-29					#04-119, Block 224
Chemical Engineering		 		Street 21, Bukit Batok
National University of Singapore		Singapore 650224
Singapore 119260				Phone : 8971197
Phone 	: 8742254
			email : engp7696 at .nus.edu.sg