Solving Eigenvalue Problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17084] Solving Eigenvalue Problems
  • From: Richard Bowman <rbowman at bridgewater.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 02:32:17 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am sure that I have seen packages or articles dealing with the matrix
diagonalization method of finding eigenvalues and eigenvectors in quantum
mechanics. I have searched MathSource but have not located what we need.

Any help will be appreciated.

Dr. Richard L. Bowman
Chair, Dept. of Physics                  e-mail:  rbowman at bridgewater.edu
(and Dir. of Academic Computing)                     phone:  540-828-5441
Bridgewater College                                    FAX:  540-828-5479
Bridgewater, VA  22812               http://www.bridgewater.edu/~rbowman/