!!!Y2K Check with Mathematica 3.0 on Macintosh!!!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg17100] !!!Y2K Check with Mathematica 3.0 on Macintosh!!!
- From: Erk Jensen <Erk.Jensen at cern.ch>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 02:32:26 -0400
- Organization: CERN, http://www.cern.ch
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Attention! FYI: Joachim Tuckmantel wrote: > > Please forward this message to (possible) users of Mathematica on Macintosh: > > I have done a Y2K check of my computer in changing and letting the clock > run into the year 2000. 'In the future' I have run my favorite software > (all o.k), but Mathematica 3.0 claimed an expired license, fine. > However, coming 'back from the future', Mathematica still refuses to work > (expired license) and even after removing the whole Mathematica package > including preferences, caches, ..., deleting all files created 1/1/2000 by > any tested program and reinstallation of a virgnal version from the server, > the problem persists. > [...] For the time being, > be advised to avoid this check if you still intend to use Mathematica 3.0 > Regards Joachim Tuckmantel, SL