Re: Areas via Rotation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg17067] Re: Areas via Rotation
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 02:32:08 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 20 Apr 1999, Robert Hoopes wrote: > Hi, I am trying to construct a movie that demonstrates how the rotation of a > parabola can form a 3D solid. > > Can someone explain how to do this ? On what part are you stuck? Creating the images that make up frames of the animation, displaying the animation in the front end, or converting the frames into a standalone movie format? -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.