Re: Extendraphics(&MathLink) package problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg17065] Re: Extendraphics(&MathLink) package problem
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 02:32:07 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 20 Apr 1999, Jan Krupa wrote: Change your build commands from this: > mcc -o contour contour.tm > > mcc -o delaunay delaunay.tm > > mcc -o mandelbrot mandelbrot.tm : to this mcc -o contour.exe contour.tm mcc -o delaunay.exe delaunay.tm mcc -o mandelbrot.exe mandelbrot.tm : The reason is an easy-to-overlook aspect of the Install function that is invoked by the ExtendGraphics` packages. You'll find it in the fine print for the Install reference guide entry FrontEndExecute[FrontEnd`HelpBrowserLookup["RefGuide", "Install"]] Therein you'll read the following: o Install["name`"] searches all directories on $Path for a file or directory called name.exe. The ExtendGraphics` packages call Install with context names as shown above. Because your filenames do not end with .exe, the kernel reports that the binaries cannot be found. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.