Re: Extendraphics(&MathLink) package problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg17250] Re: Extendraphics(&MathLink) package problem
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 02:34:39 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 26 Apr 1999, Jan Krupa wrote: > It is possible to set up these packages to work with the binaries names > without .exe ? You would have to edit the package sources so that the Install functions that connect the kernel to the MathLink binaries have the actual filenames rather than context names as their arguments. Editing every package is much more difficult than writing a simple Makefile that emits the files with the .exe extension. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.