INFORMATIONS

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17292] INFORMATIONS
  • From: "Francesco Paolone" <lwpao at tin.it>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 23:22:25 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am a new "Mathematica" user.
I'm not a mathematician but interested in "Mathematica" possibilities about
combinatory calculations.
I've read the about Help file but I haven't understood how in practice I can
do it.  How to order the computer to do for example this:
input:  3 5 15 22 52 90
output: show me all the possible combinations for those numbers.
Can you teach me about, showing me step by step what I can do?
My "Mathematica" version is 3.0 and my operative system is Mac OS 8.5

I'd like also informations about Italian sites for "Mathematica" and about
combinatorica related to Lottos and Lotteries (also in english).

Thank you very much

GIUSEPPE PAOLONE
ROME  ITALY
e-mail: lwpao at tin.it