ListPlot: corner problem ??

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18996] ListPlot: corner problem ??
  • From: "Drago Ganic" <drago.ganic at in2.hr>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 13:44:38 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi there,

When I tried to  plot a sequence ...

seq = Table[1/n, {n, 4}];
ListPlot [seq, AxesOrigin ->{0,0}]

.. I didn't saw the lower left corner of the picture. Why ?
I use Mathematica 3.0 and run it from the CD.

I used AxesOrigin because I didn't become the desired picture with:
    ListPlot[seq]

I can get rid of  the "corner-problem" if I use PlotRange:

ListPlot
[
 seq,
 PlotRange->{{0,Length[seq]},{0,1}}
]

It's interesting that I don't have to use AxesOrigin now to becamo the
"desired" picture.