HELP: Mathlink and InterpolatingFunction

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg19064] HELP: Mathlink and InterpolatingFunction
  • From: ray__ray at my-deja.com
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 01:34:53 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

  I could really use your help.  Perhaps this
problem is simple for you, but I can't find
a solution.

  I use NDSolve in Excel and get an
InterpolatingFunction as the result.  Now,
how do I get a result for a particular value
of my independent variable?  I guess this
would be similar to using % or Out[] in
Mathematica itself.  I just can't figure
out the analagous method for Mathlink in
Excel.

  Thanks a lot!

Ray

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/