Re: Equation Font

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg19186] Re: [mg19164] Equation Font
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 02:52:46 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Kevin,

Use the Format -> EditStyleSheet... menu item.
You will probably wish to Import a Private Style Sheet, at least while you are trying
it out.

Then open the FormatType Styles section. Choose the Prototype for "InlineCell" and
use Shift-Ctrl-E to obtain the underlying expression. You can then add
FontFamily->"what ever you want" as an additional option in the cell style
definition. This should work.  You can also do the same thing to define the font for
the regular text in your text cells.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/