What I try to ask is ...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg19292] What I try to ask is ...
  • From: kwong at mines.edu (KwokMan Wong)
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 22:34:47 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

that when I double click the down arrow on the right. A script will
automatically display. For example, if the double click the down arrow
of the Overview. The description of the Overview will show up. I also
would like to know how to put a gray square box in front of the
Overview. I cannot find a function like that in the menu bar or
palettes. Do I miss anything? Thanks a lot!