Re: Help with Multiple Integrals

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg19521] Re: [mg19468] Help with Multiple Integrals
  • From: BobHanlon at aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 03:00:40 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Clear[a, b, f, g, n];

k = 3;
var = Table[ToExpression["x" <> ToString[i]], {i, k}];
lim = ReplacePart[RotateRight[var], a, 1];
iter = Transpose[{var, lim, Table[b, {k}]}];

This is the form required

g[n]*Integrate[f[var, n], Evaluate[Sequence @@ iter]]

g[n]*Integrate[f[{x1, x2, x3}, n], {x1, a, b}, {x2, x1, b},
   {x3, x2, b}]

For a specific function

g[n]*Integrate[x1^n * x2^(n - 1)*x3, Evaluate[Sequence @@ iter]];

7698.996825396825*g[3]