beautiful 3D graphics with Mathematica 4
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20959] beautiful 3D graphics with Mathematica 4
- From: sniff <sniff at home.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 01:50:26 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When looking at http://www.wri.com, I can find a lot of very beautiful 3D images (small binary images). But when I use Mathematica, it looks far from being pretty. Are there some real nice macros out there that can produce decent 3D images? Something for free, of course, since I have already spent too much for Mathematica 4.