Laplace transforms in version 4

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20958] Laplace transforms in version 4
  • From: mikeh at gold.chem.Hawaii.Edu
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 01:50:25 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I've just tried to run some V 3.0 notebooks in V 4.0 which include some
Laplace Transforms but I'm having no luck.  I've even saved the V3.0 one
dimensional heat equation example from the V3.0 help into a notebook and
tried to run it but I do not understand why it won't work in V4.0

As far as I can tell the only change is that Laplce Transform loads
automatically.

Can someone shed some light on this for me.

I don't get to check the NG very often so an email would be appreciated.

thanks

Mike