gray levels on combined graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21083] gray levels on combined graphics
- From: dozonoff at bu.edu (David Ozonoff)
- Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 23:51:51 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Boston University School of Public Health
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have been trying to combine the output of NDSolve which gives solutions to a 2D ODE system with several initial points and the PlotVectorField output. I want the latter to be gray and the former dark. When I combine them with Show the product defaults to the graphics directive of the first mentioned. How do I keep different gray levels on combined graphics? Any help appreciated.