centering a figure

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21038] centering a figure
  • From: Henrik Weimer <henrik at rice.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 23:51:07 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Using Mathematica 4, is there a way to have the Graphics displayed in a
Cell be automatically centered on the page. I can move graphics around
manually, but once the window is resized it won;t be centered anymore.
Ideally, I would like someling like TextAlignment->Center that works for
graphics.

Any ideas? Thanks!

   Henrik Weimer
   henrik at rice.edu