Using True type fonts in graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21189] Using True type fonts in graphics
- From: "Barthelet, Luc" <lucb at ea.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 01:23:54 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In an exercise of localisation of web sites I have the following problem: I need to render text using specific True Type fonts under win98 in mathematica graphics, to save them as GIFs. I have not figured out from the documentation how to do this. Any help appreciated. Thanks.