- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21163] Re: Triangulation
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 01:22:38 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, the packages in Tom Wickham-Jones book (Mathematica code on MathSource) have a 2d Delauny triangulation. Hope that helps Jens Jack Matthews wrote: > > Has anyone found a mathematica script that does triangulation for > 1000 > points that is robust? I am using Qhull now but would like to move the > solver into Mathematica. Any thoughts?